How to Transfer Files From Phone to PC
How to Transfer Files From Phone to PC: Are you looking for a program that allows you to transfer files from the mobile to the computer and vice versa, do you want to transfer an image, video or pdf file from your Android phone to the computer, although smartphones have become more sophisticated and can be described as a small computer that you carry anywhere, but sometimes you You need to transfer files from the mobile to the computer in order to save them or to view them on a larger screen, whatever your reason is, you are in the right place because we will identify in the following lines some methods that will help you know how to transfer files from the phone to the computer by usb or even without usb and vice versa.
- 1 How to Transfer Files From Phone to PC
How to Transfer Files From Phone to PC
There is more than one way that can help you transfer files from the mobile to the computer and vice versa, transfer files from the computer to your Android phone and here are 5 ways that will give you the ability to transfer photos, videos, contacts, documents and anything from the phone to Windows quickly and for free.
- Transfer files from mobile to computer via bluetooth.
- Transfer files from phone to computer via usb.
- Transfer files from mobile to computer via AirDroid.
- Transfer files via cloud storage services.
- Transfer files from Android to PC via SD card.
1. Transfer Files From Mobile to Computer via Bluetooth
You can transfer files from Android to computer and vice versa using Bluetooth and this method is suitable for small-sized files such as pdf files, word, images and other files with a small space. In order to transfer files from the mobile to the computer, you need to do the following steps:
1- First of all, you must enable bluetooth on your computer and Android phone.
Turn on bluetooth on laptop
- Press Win + I to open Settings
- Choose devices
- On the left, tap on Bluetooth and other devices
- Then enable bluetooth
- Then click on Add Bluetooth or another device
- Then select Bluetooth again to search for nearby devices
Turn on bluetooth on the phone
- Swipe the screen down and tap Bluetooth
- Then long press on bluetooth
- A list of nearby devices will appear
- Click on your computer’s name
2- The phone will try to pair with the PC
3- You will be asked to confirm the pairing via a security code
4- This is how the mobile was connected to the computer via bluetooth
5- From the list of Bluetooth and other devices on the computer, choose Send or receive by Bluetooth
6- Select the “Receive” option if you want to transfer files from the mobile to the computer, or choose “Send” in order to transfer files from the computer to the phone
2. Transfer Files From Phone to Computer Via USB
The second method is the easiest and the best as it gives you the ability to transfer files using a USB cable. Here are the steps to transfer files from your phone to your computer via usb:
- Connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Tap the “This device is being charged via USB” notification.
- Then choose File Transfer.
- The files on the phone will appear on the laptop.
- With drag and drop, you can transfer files from your Android phone to your computer.
- In the same way or by copying and pasting, you can transfer files from your computer to your phone.
3. Transfer Files From Mobile to Computer (AirDroid)
AirDroid is one of the very important applications for Android users, and although it is free, it gives you many great functions and features, including transferring files from Android to Windows and vice versa. Files from mobile to computer:
1- Start by installing the AirDroid app on your mobile and computer.
2- AirDroid will ask for permission to access and manage all files on your device.
3- Click Continue and toggle on Allow Access to manage all files.
4- Next, click OK to view the security and remote control features.
5- Make sure that both your Android phone and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
6- Open the application from your smartphone, then choose the name of the computer from the list of devices.
7- Click on the attachment icon, then files.
8- Select the files to be transferred, then press send.
9-To transfer files from the computer to the phone, open the application from the computer.
10- Click on the file transfer icon and choose the name of your phone.
11-You can now transfer files via drag and drop.
4. Transfer Files Via Cloud Storage Services
How to transfer pdf file from mobile to computer, if you want to transfer pdf files, photos or even videos from phone to computer and looking for an easy way, cloud services are the right place for that as these services give you the ability to access your files stored on them from anywhere From any device, the most famous of these services are Dropbox and Google Drive, and you can start by creating an account on one of these services, transferring files to it and opening it from any device connected to the Internet.
5. Transfer Files From Android to Computer Via SD Card
If you do not have a USB cable or do not want to use a file transfer program from mobile to computer or find it difficult to use cloud services, you can try the easiest and fastest solution, which is to transfer files from Android to computer via SD card. Here are the steps:
- Just put the files on the SD card of your phone.
- Then turn off the device.
- Take out the card and insert it into the USB reader.
- Connect the memory reader to the device to view the files on the computer.
- If your phone does not have a memory card slot, most modern Android devices support an OTG connection.
- Simply connect the memory card reader to your phone using the OTG connection.
- You can now transfer files from your phone to your computer and back without any problem.
In the end, these were some of the different ways that will help you transfer files from the mobile to the computer and vice versa smoothly and quickly. You can transfer photos from the mobile to the computer without connecting it or using a USB cable or through an external program or even a memory card, use the method you find suitable It is easy for you and all the methods we reviewed in the article are free and tried and anyone can rely on it without any problem.